Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Before and After: Deck!

You know I love before and after photos...especially from a project that has been on our list for a very long time. T and his friends spent a Saturday a few weeks ago, tearing up the old decking and replacing the cracked wood with shiny new boards. That don't have splinters. And that are not green. It's fabulous.

The before


 And the after..
 They even replaced my bench. I love this bench and all of the seating that it offers. When we bought the house, I had visions of enjoying a cup of coffee outside. Now I actually can. Bliss.
 My very own Ty Pennington! The man who was nervous about operating a power saw is now in the market to buy one. He is deciding what else he can build. I love it and I love him. and I love the deck he built. :)

5 comments:

  1. Awesome post. I enjoyed reading your articles. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.Not getting enough point in game the use Best Auto Clicker to Rack Up Points on Idle Games

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
    the articles is really great : D. Good job…
    Earn free Robux

    ReplyDelete
  3. Estoy satisfecho con la disposición de su publicación. Realmente eres una persona talentosa que jamás he visto.
    Hice un blog sobre algunos temas interesantes, por favor, eche un vistazo a mi publicación. robux gratis

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion.
    From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work.
    I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. also, you can check PSN codes generator

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. I am sharing related topic which is most important on
    Gift Card Generator

    ReplyDelete